Excema Skin Disease I Need Help If You Know Anything About Skin Diseases(psoriasis/excema)?

I need help if you know anything about skin diseases(psoriasis/excema)? - excema skin disease

I went to three different doctors including a dermatologist on. The last two doctors I saw, I was diagnosed with a combination of psoriasis and eczema. I have this over-the-counter cream for psoriasis, eczema, but I really want to leave. Cover all sides and elbows. Not only that, but it hurts very badly. I can not wear short-sleeved shirts and shorts in summer, and let my eczema is extremely drie Scaplen, so that makes it almost impossible for something black.

This is one of the hardest things I experienced in my life. I've been the 8th Class was, but it's getting worse every year. Is there anything I can do to reduce budgets? The use of tanning beds work for psoriasis, but it has not really helped, eczema ...

What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment