Progresso Tuna Why Isn't Any Weight Coming Off After Baby? No Matter What I Eat?

Why isn't any weight coming off after baby? No matter what I eat? - progresso tuna

I have a child into the world of 2.5 months. A month and a half, I decided to do something about my weight gain during pregnancy. Gained 60 pounds! I have my diet completely.

Breakfast --
Yoghurt with Banana
or
Special K
or
Fresh Fruit
or
Protein

Lunch --
W. grilled chicken salad and dress Lite
or
Diet sarongs South
or
Paper light tuna Multigrain
or
Progresso light soup

Dinner --
W. Brown rice, steamed vegetables. And grilled chicken
or
Grilled fish
or
Pasta with wheat noodles and vegetables.
or
Turkey burgers on white bread
or
Subway Turkey Sub Wheat (6 "), without mayonnaise
or
Sushi rolls wrapped in rice (6 pieces)

Snack --
Bar Soyjoy
or
Cheese
or
W. Apple Peanut Butter
or
Sugar / 60 Cal. Milk tea
or
Babybel Light Cheese

I am very frustrated. When I ate PRE baby who had lost 30 pounds. for now. I was slipping, perhaps 2 "s "in my diet. and are not significant. and back on the path to the next meal. drink water CONSTANTLY W. lemon juice. I take water pills, get rid of bloat and even a few times a week at all. I do not drink, soda, use butter, olive oil, butter spray has only May in moderation, no salt to anything.

I am training twice a week, if I can. A new baby is difficult. There is no place in my corner to walk with a stroller. There are no sidewalks in my neighborhood. I will take next week, and I know it will only become more difficult.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Is there something I doing wrong?

I do not use the scale .... I go through my clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment